Sunday, February 15, 2009

Invitations: Lollipop Birthday

I am working on some new invitation designs so I have something to post when I open my Etsy shop one day! (Hopefully soon!)



This design was inspired by Kate's birthday coming up, which is lollipop themed! I'm not sure if I'm going to go with this, or create something in a lollipop shape with my new Martha circle cutter! We'll see.....

When I set up shop, I'm thinking about offering a "party set" that would include invitations, matching favor tags, thank you notes and a hanging decorative banner. What do you think about this idea?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it and would totally buy!!! Would you customize some for people who wanted specifics for their party? I bet your ideas would be totally cute!!! Go for it!!!

Live.Love. Photography said...

Wonderful idea! You better get going on your shop!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Thanks girls! I could absolutely customize depending on the party theme! I am going try to start with 10-15 party ideas, and then hopefully keep adding more, if I get some orders! :)

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Cute! Creating a set would be a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Love the invites!